Our turtle adoption service is temporarily closed. It will be operational again as soon as possible.
Adoptiong a Turtle
If you are interested in adopting a pet turtle or tortoise, please read our Adoption Policies then fill out and submit an Adoption Application Form below (scroll down).
- The application form takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Please make sure all required fields (*marked by a red asterisk) are filled out.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to review your application.
- You will be contacted after your application has been processed.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
Turtles up for Adoption
We currently have no turtles up for adoption. More turtles will be available shortly!
- In order to adopt a pet turtle or tortoise, applicants must fill out and submit an application form below and demonstrate that they are prepared to provide proper long-term care according to our standards.
- Applicants must be residents of British Columbia and residents of the South Interior of the province take priority in our program.
- Interviews are required before adoptions take place and we may require you to prove that you have an appropriate set-up.
- The number of turtles available for adoption at a time is limited therefore approved applicants may be placed on a waiting list and notified when more turtles become available.
Adoption Application Form