Our turtle surrender service is temporarily closed. It will be operational again as soon as possible.
Surrendering a Turtle
If you are interested in surrendering a pet turtle or tortoise, please read our Surrender Policies then fill out and submit a Surrender Application Form below (scroll down).
- The application form takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Please make sure all required fields (*marked by a red asterisk) are filled out.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to review your application.
- You will be contacted after your application has been processed.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
- In order to surrender a pet turtle or tortoise, applicants must fill out and submit an application form below.
- Applicants must be residents of British Columbia and residents of the South Interior of the province take priority in our program.
- We have limited space, especially for large adult turtles (over 20 cm shell length). Therefore applicants may be placed on a waiting list and notified when space is available.
Surrender Application Form